Video Library contains all media files that a user has uploaded. Broadcasters can upload video files, directly encode videos and customize the encoding options for each video file.
Video library files can always be edited, published or removed from users accounts.
In this section, users can manage all the settings of their media content:
- View and edit your videos through the Manage My Videos page.
- Add Video to their account, either simply upload it or encode it.
- Customize default upload options to make uploading videos easier.
- Customize uploading options for multiple files to bulk upload videos easily.
- Edit video details like title, description, thumbnail, and other features.
- Edit video encoding a publishing details such as where the video can be viewed.
- Edit video privacy settings such as setting a password or customizing the embed options.
- Manage PPV settings for a video and set a price for the video file.
- Edit video captions by setting subtitles for a video.
- Trim videos by cropping exact sections of a video file.
- View the list of pending video files.
- Monitor viewers and bandwidth stats on the video views and statistics page.