Important: this plugin is available starting with TikiLIVE version 5.0.9.
WordPress users can now create a Booking calendar on their WordPress website, and users can book an appointment for a specific service the client provides.
Website visitors can check availability of services (apartments, houses, hotel rooms, etc.) or any services you offer and make a booking in a minute.
WordPress site administrator (and also your visitors) will receive notification email(s) about the new booking, and be able to approve or decline this reservation.
Depending on the services you provide, you may require your clients to pay for the service when booking an appointment using PayPal merchant or your may allow them to book reservations for free.
In this manual chapter you will find details on all the mandatory settings that you need to make when configuring this plugin:
- Manage all appointments created on your website.
- Create an appointment for one of your clients.
- Manage all transactions made on the website – appointments paid by customers.
- Configure the general settings of your Appointments calendar.
- Configure the schedule and working hours.
- Create and manage the services you provide and add specific service providers.
- View an example of Appointments page published on the website.