Note: DVR Storage is unlimited for the time being
To access the DVR and your DVR files, you can do so from the homepage of the app or the back end of your account on the TikiLIVE website:
Access Library Through the App
To access the DVR library, click the menu button located on the homepage:
When the page opens, you will be able to see the list of your recordings:
1. Here you can see the videos that are available to watch. Click the video thumbnail to watch the recorded video.
2. Here you can see the video thumbnail.
3. Here you can see the title of the video.
4. Here you can see the content type.
5. Here you can see the length of the video.
6. Here you can see the videos that are currently being recorded.
7. Here you can see the future programs that will be recorded.
If you do not have any scheduled programs or videos in your DVR library, you will be prompted to schedule something form the EPG:
You can see how to schedule programing for the DVR from the Using the DVR manual page.
Access Library Through the Website
While logged into your account, access the My DVR’d Videos page to view your recorded videos:
The My DVR’d Videos page will load where you can see scheduled and already recorded programming:
1. Search here the specific video you are looking for.
2. Here you can see how many videos you have used versus how many videos you have available to record.
3. This is the actions button. From here you can delete selected videos.
4. Filter videos by channel from the drop-down menu.
5. Click here to sort videos in a different view.
6. Click here to swap between list and tile view.
7. Click the box here to select a video. This can be used to delete videos as in point 3.
8. Here you can see the thumbnail for the recorded program.
9. Here you can see the title of the video.
10. Here you can see the channels the program aired on.
11. Here you can see see the date and time when the program aired.
12. Here you can see the progress of the recorded program; pending, finished, in progress, or failed.
13. Click the button here to watch the video.
After you click Watch on a video, the details page will load:
1. Here you can see the title of the video.
2. Click the button here to delete the video.
3. Here you can see the length of the video.
4. Here you can see the date and time the program aired.
Note: Some videos require the TikiLIVE app and a supported to be viewed.