On the PPV Earnings page, users can see their current earnings. These earnings are made from PPV sold event tickets and videos:
When the page loads, you will be able to see current PPV earnings as well as previous payouts made to your account:
1. Here you can see your current earnings for the period.
2. Here you can see your total past earnings that have already been paid out to your account.
3. Here you can see the pay date of previous earnings. Click on the date of the pay period to see additional breakdown details.
4. Here you can see the amount received for the pay date.
When you click on a payment date, you will be able to see a breakdown of the payment made and where the revenue came from:
1. Here you can see the total earnings for the payout.
2. Here you can see the ticket name for the video or event.
3. Here you can see whether the ticket was for a video or live event.
4. Here you can see the amount of tickets that were purchased.
5. Here you can see the price per ticket.
6. Here you can see the fee from the administrator that was deducted from the payment.
7. Here you can see the total payment that was sent for the payout.
Note: In order to collect your earnings, you will need to fill in the details from the Payment Info page. You can also contact the website administrator regarding the transfer fees for your earnings.
You can see a more detailed breakdown regarding current payments from the My PPV Sales page and filter the earnings from the last payment received from TikiLIVE until today.