The users who have purchased a recurring transaction on TikiLIVE will have the option to change their billing information through their account dashboard.
In order to edit and update their billing info, go to My Publishing Account, then the Subscriptions page:
1. Click the button here to update your billing info.
Depending on the payment method they used, the users will be able to:
Update Credit Card Details
The Update Billing Details page will open and users can insert details for a new credit card:
1. Insert here the credit card number.
2. Select from the drop down menu the expiration month.
3. Select from the drop down menu the expiration year.
4. Insert here the security code for the card.
5. Insert here the first name for the billing information.
6. Insert here the last name for the billing information.
7. Insert here your email address.
8. Insert here your phone number.
9. Insert here your address for the billing information.
10. Insert here the city for the billing information.
11. Insert here the state/province for the billing information.
12. Insert here the zip code for the billing information.
13. Select from the drop down the country for the billing information.
15. Click the button here update your billing details.
Once the billing details updated, all future payments will be made using this credit card.
Update PayPal Details
On this page we will explain how the Update Billing details page will look like when the payment was done using PayPal. See below the overlay window that will open:
As detailed in the overlay window, the PayPal account cannot be changed and if you wants to change the PayPal email address, then you will have to cancel the current subscription. After the subscription has ended, you can subscribe using a new PayPal email address.
If you want to change the Credit Card details that is attached to the PayPal account, then you will need to do that from the PayPal dashboard.