On the My Publishing Account, page you are able to view the list of all the videos you encoded.
Click on the My Publishing Account link under the Publishing Account menu:
Click on Encoded videos tab and the following page will open:
1. In this column you can see the name of the video you encoded. Click on it and you will be redirected to Edit video details page.
2. In this column you can see the encoding format for each video.
3. In this column you can see the type of the encoded file: webm or mp4.
4. Here you can see the size of the video file.
5. Here you can see the date when the video was encoded.
6. Here you can see the status of the encoding process.