There are two methods for enabling your domain to be used by your WordPress site through TikiLIVE.com.
Point your Domain to our servers:
- This is to be done through your domain registrar. An example of how to point the domain using GoDaddy can be found in the following manual page: Setting your subdomain.
Examples include GoDaddy, Register.com, namecheap, name.com.
Method A. Update the DNS Settings from your domain registrar
1. Point your domain to our name servers (NS1.GOBYT.NET and NS2.GOBYT.NET).
2. Post in the TikiLIVE Support Ticket system that your domain has been pointed and include the full URL of the domain you have updated the DNS settings for.
3. We will inform you, in a reply within the Support Ticket System, when the site is published to your aliased domain.
4. Your WordPress site (username.wp.tikilive.com) will open from your aliased domain.
Method B. Forward Domain
Some registrars offer the possibility to forward the domain directly from their control panel (ex: Godaddy).
1. Forward the domain to www.tikilive.com.
2. We will inform you, in a reply within the Support Ticket System, when the site is published to your aliased domain.
3. Your WordPress site (username.wp.tikilive.com) will open from your aliased domain.
Note: On Settings-> Domain Mapping-> Domain Mapping Configuration the following option need to be checked:
1. User domain mapping page
2. Redirect administration pages to site’s original domain