The Contact Page Configuration page allows you to set the options for the contact page.
Click on Contact page link, under Settings menu:
Once the page opens you can configure the settings for Contact page:
1. Click on the drop-down list to choose a contact page from your default web blog pages. We suggest you choose the contact page as the place where you can be contacted by users
2. Insert a default thank you message to be sent to users after they fill in the contact form.
3. Insert here a description of the Contact page.
4. Insert here the embed code of a Google map.
5. Click here to update the options you have selected.
Note: for more details on how to embed a Google Map on your WordPress blog, visit the following page http://en.support.wordpress.com/google-maps/.