In this page you can control some of the most basic configuration settings for your site: your site’s title and location, who may register an account at your site, and how dates and times are calculated and displayed.
Click on the General link, under Settings menu:
Once the page opens, you can manage the general settings of your web blog:
1. Enter the name of your site here.
Note: the site title is displayed in the title bar of a web browser and it is also displayed in the header of most themes.
2. Enter your site’s slogan or tagline; explain what your site is about in a few words.
Note: some themes will display the tagline in the header or in the sidebar.
3. Here you can see the email address where you receive messages regarding the administration and maintenance of your site.
Note: the email address can be edited only from TikiLIVE platform, in Edit profile page.
4. From the drop-down list, choose a city in the same timezone as you are.
5. Click the radio button according to the date format in which you prefer to display dates on your site.
6. Click the radio button according to the time format in which you prefer to display times on your site.
7. Select the desired start day of the week from the drop-down list.
8. Click this button to ensure any changes you have made to your settings are saved to your database.