Your viewing experience depends on the quality of the content you are watching and also on the device you are using for watching TikiLIVE channels or videos.
In this page we will present some tips that can improve your viewing experience:
1. Have a good Internet connection (2 – 5 Mbps upstream/downstream) . If you’re watching our content from shared or public WI-FI networks you may experience viewing troubleshoot. You can always check you Internet connection speed by performing a simple test.
Note: If you’re watching our content from a mobile device, try using a WI-Fi connection rather than a 3G one.
2. Select the best video resolution from the Channel player page:
3. Have a modern PC or mobile device that allows you watching High Definition content.
Check the following manual page, to see the minimum requirements for viewing the videos and channels.
4. Keep your browsers updated to the latest version and also make sure you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Note: you can also install Adobe Flash Player on your mobile device.
5. Clear the cache and cookies in your browsers regularly as they may interfere with the playback quality of our channels.
6. Manage your Firewall settings as they may block content from our website. You can manually open ports in windows Firewall.