Note: An activation email will be sent to the specified email address used during the registration process. Users must confirm the email address in order to activate the account and login.
TikiLIVE offers users the ability to connect their social media accounts and use these to login rather than just their email address.
Click on the Sign Up button in the top right corner of your screen to start the registration process:
1. Click the button here to open the registration page.
At the top of the form, you can select the Twitter button to register using your social media account:
1. Click the button here to register using Twitter.
You will need to connect your accounts by logging into your Twitter account:
1. Enter here your Twitter username or email.
2. Enter here your Twitter password.
3. Click the button here connect your accounts.
Once you log into your Twitter account, TikiLIVE will automatically fill in your username and email address from your Twitter.
1. Enter here any referral codes you may have. If you do not have one, then just leave the field blank.
2. Here you can see the username that was automatically filled from your Twitter account. You may change this information if you want.
Note: This is what you will use to log into your TikiLIVE account and not your email address.
3. Here you can see the email that was automatically filled from your Twitter account. You may change this information if you want.
4. Enter here your phone number.
5. Enter here the password you would like to use for your account.
6. Click the box here to complete the CAPTCHA test.
7. Click here to create your account.
8. Click here to be redirected to the login screen if you already have an account.
Once you create your account, you will receive the following confirmation. If you have not received the activation email, you can use this page to resend the email for the link: