With a TikiLIVE account, users are able to gain their own WordPress website to customize to their liking for their live and radio streams.
Follow the steps described on this page and you will be able to create your own personalized website:
2. Once your account is confirmed, upgrade to a package subscription which allows you to have the WordPress platform.
3. Request access to your WordPress dashboard for the first time.
Note: If the access to WordPress dashboard is set to be automatically approved, then you can go to step 4. If the administrator of the platform needs to approve your WordPress request, wait for the email which will inform you that the request has been approved.
4. Click on the WordPress Dashboard button on your account dashboard and you will be logged into your WordPress dashboard.
5. From the WordPress Dashboard, click on the Themes page under the Appearance section.
6. Select the theme you want to be displayed on your website and click on the Activate button.
7. Then click on the Widgets page under the Appearance section.
8. On the right side of Widgets you can view your Available Widgets.
9. Drag and drop the Channels Widget, from the Available Widgets area, to the Home Page Content area.
10. Select the number of channels you want to be displayed on the homepage.
11. Drag and drop the Featured Channel, from the Available Widgets area, to the Home Page Content area.
12. Select the channels which will be displayed on the homepage.
The resulted page will look like one of the followings demo sites:
As you can view on the websites above, the Radio Channels are present and they are playing.
User’s can also use their own domain with their WordPress website.